Welcome Week is the official start to the USC student experience. Events during the week will serve as an opportunity for you to explore the vast array of resources available at USC, including academic, cultural, social, athletic and community service programs. Most of all, you will have the chance to meet your fellow Trojan family.
All programs are based in the five goals of Welcome Week, which are designed to support your transition to college.
USC Welcome Week Goals
- Create opportunities for students to investigate their intellectual and educational goals.
- Allow students to explore curricular and co-curricular activities, resources, and services that support a successful transition to USC.
- Engage students in interactions designed to build and maintain relationships with students, faculty, and staff.
- Encourage challenging and supportive dialogues that promote self-reflection, critical thinking and appreciation of diversity.
- Provide students with an understanding of campus culture and the culture of the Los Angeles community.