PLC Leadership Tips of the Week
SCheduling Office Updates
- Spring requests will be accepted from Dec. 3
- During add/drop period evening spaces (except for weekends) beginning before 6:30 pm will not be scheduled until Feb 1
- All requests must be scheduled for the top or the bottom of the hour. Ex. A request can't begin at 5:50 or end at 8:20 (try 5:30-8:30)
-Same day requests are not honored
-No furniture should be removed from classrooms
-Spell out your group name at least once in your application (acronyms won't be accepted)
- Organizations shouldn't contact classroom scheduling
- Weekend requests must be submitted to classroom cheduling by 12pm the Thursday before the weekend you're requesting
New Policies (effective immediately):
- Starting this fall, USC has implemented a new policy restricting vehicle access to the center of campus between 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday. No vehicles will be allowed on Trousdale Parkway during this time. Please contact the SCheduling Office if you have any questions or need assistance in planning deliveries for an event.
- With the new vehicle restrictions, food trucks are no longer approved for events by Tommy Trojan in Hahn Plaza between 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday and food trucks are now limited to certain locations. Please see the attached Food Truck policy for more details.
- Please note that with the construction of new benches along Trousdale Parkway, banner spaces are no longer available. Please check out the SCheduling Office website for other advertising options, including the new display screens in Hahn Plaza! http://sait.usc.edu/scheduling/page.asp?PageID=94
- Remember to request your Spring 2013 events, starting this Sunday, September 16th!