Our Personal Training services provide customized training programs to meet individual fitness needs and goals. Our certified Personal Trainers will educate and inform you about technique, proper body mechanics, and sound health and fitness principles all while providing motivation in a fun environment.
Personal Training Packages
Sign up for Personal Training sessions by filling out the writable Personal Training Packet. Note, membership is required. After the packet is complete, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within two business days. Once you are invoiced for your sessions, payment must be made before your first session. You may pay through the online store.
- Fitness assessments are a great way to identify strengths and weaknesses, set realistic and attainable goals and measure progress. This 45 minute assessment will include baseline measurements, body composition, height and weight circumference, cardiovascular endurance, muscle endurance, and flexibility.
Jump Start: $100
- This two-session service includes a 45 minute fitness assessment and a 60 minute personal training sessions. The personal training session will focus on the results of the fitness assessment and target areas of improvement. You and your trainer will also discuss the major muscle components to include general nutrition advice geared towards your goals.
1 Session: $60
4 Sessions: $210
10 Session: $465
- Together, you and your personal trainer will develop a personalized exercise program based on your health history, goals and fitness level. Your trainer will instruct you on proper technique and exercise options, as well as motivate you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Group/Partner Sessions (2-4 people):
1 Session: $90
4 Sessions: $300
10 Sessions: $675
- Interested in Personal Training with a few friends? Small group training, for two to four individuals, is a blend between group fitness classes and 1-on-1 sessions. It is big enough to provide a fun atmosphere, yet small enough to provide quality instruction and one-on-one attention.
Interested in becoming a USC Personal Trainer?
We will be offering an educational Personal Training Prep Course through the American Council on Exercise during the Summer Semester. Participants will also have the opportunity to interview for a Personal Trainer position. Please note that becoming a Personal Trainer can be a rewarding part of the academic experience, however it is a large time commitment. Before beginning the course, carefully consider your current involvement in outside extra-curricular activities. For more information regarding this course, please contact Juwon Nichols, Fitness Specialist at 213.740.5305 or by email at email@example.com
Meet our USC Trainers:
Our Private Instruction services provide one-on-one Pilates Reformer or Yoga sessions to meet your individual fitness needs and goals.
To book private yoga or Pilates:
- Click on the MyRecSports Online Portal and login
- Click ‘Private Pilates/Yoga’ on the homepage or sidebar
- Select Pilates Reformer or Private Yoga and the number of sessions you want
- Once the purchase has been made, you will be contacted to set your appointment
Our Massage services are available on Mondays only at the Lyon Center for one hour appointments at the following times: 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm.
*USC Rec Sports can be contacted (Monday – Friday) to schedule massage appointments.
Payments must be confirmed two business days in advance to solidify appointment times.
1 hour Session: $75
To book a massage session; email firstname.lastname@example.org