Thanks for your interest in Group Exercise at USC! All members are required to reserve a spot on imleagues.com for the following classes: F45, Cycling, Boxing, Cardio Kickboxing, Queenax, and TRX. All other classes just show up with your USC ID to be swiped in.
- You need to have an active gym membership and USC Workout Group Exercise pass prior to adding classes online. A one-time group ex pass is also available if you would like to try a class before you buy a semester or year-long pass. To purchase membership and/or group ex passes visit: myrecsports.usc.edu
- Limited capacity classes can be added online 24 hours in advance.
- We offer a preview period for Group Ex & F45 classes at the beginning of each semester for you to tryout.
How to sign up for a limited capacity Group Exercise class once you have a fitness pass (PDF Instructions, click link)
- Go to myrecsports.usc.edu OR download the IMleagues Apps here Android | Apple
- Login to your account (it may require you to Duo Verify)
- Once you’re verified as a member, select FITNESS (this goes for the app or on a desktop computer)
- Available classes will show up for you to add
- If classes are full select waitlist
- You can drop classes up to 2 hours before the class