Thanks for your interest in Group Exercise at USC! To join any of our classes all members are required to reserve a spot.
There are two systems in place to sign up for classes, one for F45 classes and then one for all other types of group exercise.
- You need to have an active gym membership and group exercise fitness pass prior to adding classes online. A one-time group ex pass is also available if you would like to try a class before you buy a semester or year-long pass. For gym and group ex passes visit myrecsports.usc.edu
- Group Exercise classes will be available to add 24 hours in advance, whether it’s F45 or other Group Ex
- We will always have a preview period for Group Ex & F45 classes at the beginning of fall and spring for you to try a selection of classes if you are unsure you want to commit.
- Login into your account at myrecsports.usc.edu
- Select the Group Fitness option at the bottom of the screen or via the three bars at the top left of your screen
- The fitness options will show up, and once you pick it will show you your schedule options
- Add the one you want to your cart
- Confirm it
- You will get an “are you sure” message, Click yes
- Then you will be able to view your classes and drop if necessary
- Go to imleagues.com/uscrecsports OR download the IMleagues Apps here Android | Apple
- Login to your account (it may require you to Duo Verify)
- Once you’re verified as a member, select FITNESS (this goes for the app or on a desktop computer)
- Available classes will show up for you to add
- If classes are full select waitlist
- You can drop classes up to 2 hours before the class