UPDATED: 9/6/2017, 4:45am
Please use this page for updates and information on the Lyon Center summer renovation project. As with any construction project, all the enclosed details are subject to change by the University Capital Construction Management team. We will update this page as changes are shared with Rec Sports.
Director’s Letter – Renovation update (from July 6, 2017)
Director’s Letter regarding Renovation (from April 20, 2017)
Rec Sports tentative construction schedule (subject to change, updated 7/6/2017)
LRC Construction Renderings
USC Village Fitness Center Renderings
USC Village Photos – 7/25/2017
Click image above for .pdf of Director’s Letter from 4/20/2017
BACK TO TOP
Click image above for .pdf of Director’s Letter 7/6/2017
BACK TO TOP
May 5 (originally April 27)
· 2nd Floor Auxiliary Gym Closes
· Aux gym equipment moved to gym across the hall. Some items will be accessible June 1.
· Klug/First Floor of Lyon Center & Group Exercise room closes
· Main Lyon Center Entrance also closed. Use way finding signs & maps to enter the building from the west end
· University Village Fitness Center Opens
· Lyon Center Main Gym reopens as of 5pm. Basketball courts available as well as cardio equipment, stretching area & small weights.
· Main portion of Lyon Center construction wraps up. Minor construction projects still ongoing. Minor impact to regular workout.
Other items to be aware of:
· The last F45 class for the summer is July 14, 2017 at noon
· Open rec basketball, volleyball and badminton will occur in the PED gym for the duration of the Main Gym closure:
July 17-21 & August 7-18
Basketball: Monday-Friday South Gym 5:30-7:30pm
Volleyball: Tuesday & Friday North Gym 5:30-7:30pm
Badminton: Monday & Wednesday North Gym 5:30-7:30pm
July 24-August 4
Basketball: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday South Gym 5:30-7:30pm
Volleyball: Tuesday & Friday South Gym 5:30-7:30pm
Badminton: Monday & Wednesday South Gym 4:30-5:30pm