The Tennis Complex (6 courts) is located on the north-west side of campus just behind Dedeaux Baseball Field. Courts are washed on Friday mornings. Call USC Recreational Sports for court availability (213) 740-5127. Two courts have been newly resurfaced with sport court material. This multi-purpose surface allows individuals to play tennis, soccer, floor hockey, volleyball and basketball.
Tennis Courts Priority
- Athletics – Court #1 on home matches.
- Physical Education classes.
- Recreational Sports – Remainder of the daylight hours
- Courts operate on a first come first serve basis
- Play is limited to one hour (singles or doubles) when players are waiting
- Please keep the courts as clean as possible
- No food or drinks on the courts
- Do not hit balls against the windscreens
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. allowed on the courts
- Courts are restricted to USC students, staff and faculty
- No private lessons unless prior written approval through USC Recreational Sports
- No running or black-soled shoes permitted on the courts
- Appropriate tennis attire is expected