The Tennis Complex (6 courts) is located on the north-west side of campus just behind Dedeaux Baseball Field. Courts are open for general use during Lyon Center operating hours, however, Athletics and Physical Education take priority during the times listed below. Please note that courts are washed on Friday mornings and lights will remain on 30 minutes after Lyon Center closing. Two courts have been newly resurfaced with sport court material. This multi-purpose surface allows individuals to play tennis, soccer, floor hockey, volleyball and basketball.
Tennis Courts Priority
- Athletics – Court #1 on home matches.
- Physical Education classes.
- Recreational Sports – general use.
- Courts operate on a first come first serve basis
- Play is limited to one hour (singles or doubles) when players are waiting
- Please keep the courts as clean as possible
- No food or drinks on the courts
- Do not hit balls against the windscreens
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. allowed on the courts
- Courts are restricted to USC students, staff and faculty
- No private lessons unless prior written approval through USC Recreational Sports
- No running or black-soled shoes permitted on the courts
- Appropriate tennis attire is expected