Steps to RSVP
Steps to RSVP
Reservations for Summer Orientation (students admitted for the fall semester) begins May 1. Please complete the following steps:
- Submit your Intent to Enroll in Graduate Studies to the USC Office of Admission. Instructions can be found in your Welcome to USC booklet included with your Offer of Admission. You can also submit this online at www.usc.edu/GradCertification.
- Establish your USC computer username and password. This can be done 24 hours after your Enrollment Commitment Deposit is processed. To complete your first login, visit www.usc.edu/firstlogin. This will also allow you to access your USC e-mail account. You can check your USC email by logging into https://my.usc.edu and clicking the Gmail link under Google Apps at USC. For the most recent information about Google Apps at USC, please refer to the following ITS webpage: http://itservices.usc.edu/google
- Wait to receive your Welcome e-mail from the USC Orientation office. This e-mail will indicate you have access to the online Orientation reservation system. This usually occurs within 5-7 business days following the receipt of your Intent to Enroll form.
- Click on the Make Your Reservation/RSVP link. The reservation system will require you to login using your new USC computer username and password. Complete the entire reservation including session selection and guests attending. (If you forget your username and password, you must call Information Technology Services at 213.740.5555 to have it reset.)
- Submit your online payment utilizing your Visa or Mastercard.
- Once your reservation and payment are processed, the reservation system will automatically produce an online confirmation letter. Print you confirmation letter and bring with you to your Orientation session.
- Following your reservation, complete the Pre-Orientation Homework online module prior to attending Orientation.
- Contact your academic department to determine your departmental Orientation date. Click here for a list of departmental Orientation dates and contact information.
- If you need to take the International Student English (ISE) Exam, register online at dornsife.usc.edu/international-student-english-exam. Information about this requirement can be found ni your Admission letter.