USC Orientation Programs
Prior to your arrival at Orientation, you must complete the required online Pre-Orientation Checklist module, which includes many transactional items necessary for session. Failure to complete any component of the Pre-Orientation Checklist will result in a hold preventing you from registering for classes.
You may begin the Pre-Orientation Checklist immediately upon completion of your online reservation and must complete it in its entirety no later than 10 days before the start of your Orientation session.
The Pre-Orientation Checklist includes the following steps:
- Access the MyUSC Portal and Complete the Web Registration Tutorial
- Complete Pre-Academic Advising Worksheet
- Take the Math Placement Test online
- Take the Chemistry Placement Test online
- Order you USCard
- Download and complete International Student Information Form (international students only)
- Sign-up for Academic Success Workshop