USC Orientation Programs
If you and/or your guest require overnight accommodations after the Orientation session, you can make arrangements directly with USC Conference Housing.
SUMMER GUEST HOUSING 2014
At Cardinal Gardens Apartments
3131 S McClintock Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90007
T: (213) 743-5200
For reservations: MailCAR@usc.edu
Basic rates and services provided:
1. Rates @ Cardinal Gardens: For USC Students/Staff: Need to be able to show proof of USC ID.
- $42.00 per person per night +14% LA City Bed Tax – double occupancy per bedroom in a one or two bedroom apartment (1B2P/2B4P) – OPTION #1
- $52.00 per person per night +14% LA City Bed Tax – single occupancy per bedroom in a two bedroom apartment (2B/2P) – OPTION #2
- $57.00 per person per night +14% LA City Bed Tax – single occupancy in a one bedroom apartment (1B1P) – OPTION #3
2. A Non refundable deposit of one night room and tax is required upon confirmation of reservation.
3. Fresh linen is provided and linen exchanges are every Monday, Wednesday & Friday (blanket exchange not included).
4. Parking $10.00 per day or $35.00 per week available at the Customer Service Center
For Reservations: email MailCar@usc.edu
Please include the USC student’s name and ID number, all guests’ names, check in and out dates and which housing option preferred.
Acceptable forms of payment: all charges due at check-in
*** Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Traveler’s Checks or USC Internal Requisitions. *** Personal Checks are not accepted.
Cash refunds will be given up to a maximum cancellation of two (2) nights’ stay only. Any other refunds higher than the total of the 2 nights will be paid via check request with a two week turn around time. Information needed to process refund (fill up the refund form): Name, mailing address, and SSN or Tax ID number.