UNIVERSITY RELIGIOUS CENTER (URC) 103
University Rap (uRap) is a weekly confidential discussion group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and supportive ally students. It is a great place to meet some new people, chat and learn about current topics affecting the LGBT and Ally Community. Facilitated by students, uRap is an ideal group to connect with peers and meet new people from within the LGBT and Ally Community. It is an open forum to share opinions and discuss different 'hot topics' every week and it serves as a safe place to discuss recent stresses or concerns from one's own life.
What you will learn
- Participants will appraise the comfort level to share opinions and speak openly about personal experiences.
- Participants will recall a pertinent LGBT issue (national, local or campus) expressed by peers through dialogue.
- Participants will relate discussion topics to current national LGBT advocacy efforts.
For further questions about uRap, please email the uRap Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Introductions | Monday, September 09, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- DOMA and Prop 8 | Monday, September 16, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Queer Athletes | Monday, September 23, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- YOUrap #1 | Monday, September 30, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Coming Out Stories | Monday, October 07, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Sexual Assault @ USC | Monday, October 14, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Boy Scouts Ban | Monday, October 21, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- YOUrap #2 | Monday, October 28, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Gender Binaries | Monday, November 04, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Sexual Preferences | Monday, November 11, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- Dating, Hookups, and Safe Sex | Monday, November 18, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
- YOUrap #3 | Monday, November 25, 2013 | 7:30pm | URC 103
See the Flyer.
uRap 2011 fall calendar download