Connect Counseling Drop-ins
Drop-in every Monday, 1-3pm at Student Union 409.
Come chat with someone from the Student Counseling Center. These are free, confidential consultations to chat about managing stress, increase coping, resources, problem solving, or just to talk!
Sign-up for a time slot when you get here! No need for an appointment!
Sponsored by: USC Cultural Centers and Student Counseling Services
Lunch Mixer & Panel: Navigating from Coursework to Dissertation Completion
WHO: Presented by JENGA Doctoral Association is a recognized 2016 USC Rossier Student
Organization founded by eight Rossier students, now alumni, providing access to cultural and social
networks that serve as support towards completion of a doctorate of education degree
WHAT: Lunch Mixer and Panel Discussion with Alumni, Current Students, Staff, and Faculty on
Navigating Pre/Post Dissertation and Coursework
WHERE: University of Southern California, Social Sciences Building (SOS B49), 3502 Trousdale
Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
WHEN: Saturday, April 8, 2017 -TIME: 12:00PM Lunch Mixer and 1:00PM Panel (FREE LUNCH)
• Did you defend your proposal but need direction on completing the final defense?
• Did you complete your final defense with edits and need guidance on post dissertation life?
• Are you completing coursework and need guidance on starting the dissertation?
• Do you need advice on work and family life balance during dissertation writing and coursework?
• Do you feel as if you are on an island and need a support system of fellow dissertators?...
THEN you do not want to miss this unique opportunity to gain insight into persistence best practices from
Rossier Alumni, Current Students, Staff, and Faculty on how to navigate pre/post dissertation writing and
Join the cultural centers for Protesting 101. Students will learn about protesting at USC and in the community and have the opportunity to hear from student activists about their experiences protesting. FREE PIZZA will be provided!
Sponsored by: CBCSA, El Centro Chicano, APASS, LGBT Resource Center