Proctoring Outside Exams
- Please keep in mind that the Center for Testing and Assessment is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm and currently does not proctor exams on the weekend.
- Please allow 2 weeks before the exam due date for accurate scheduling.
If you would like to have the Center for Testing and Assessment proctor an outside exam, please provide the following information in an e-mail to Dr. Najib Al-Samarrai at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Your telephone number
- What school/university are you currently attending?
- What class is this exam for?
- Is it an online course?
- How long is the exam time?
- When is the test's due date?
- In what city and state YOU are currently located in
- The way the exam will be delivered
- The way the exam will be picked up
- What day of the week are you available to test?
- What time of day are you available to take the test?
- Morning (9am-12pm)
- Early Afternoon (12pm-3pm)
- Late Afternoon (3pm-5pm)