The Center for Testing and Assessment has information and application bulletins for many of the national admissions tests.
- These bulletins can be picked up at our office during office hours.
- Registrations for the tests are done by mailing in your application to the testing organization, NOT to the Center for Testing and Assessment.
- For some of the tests you may register on-line.
- Click on the links below or call the testing organization to find out more information about a particular test.
- We do not have information on test preparation materials or classes other than what is printed in the bulletins.
National Tests - Information bulletins available at the Center for Testing and Assessment
||Contact for more information
||(319) 337-1270 Iowa City, IA
||Educational Testing Service (ETS)
||(609) 771-7100 Princeton, NJ
(510) 873-8100 Oakland,CA
||Law Services (LSAC)
||(215) 968-1001 Newton, PA
For tests administered on Saturdays at the USC main campus, candidates may enter the campus through Gate 3 on Figueroa St. or Gate 5 on Jefferson Blvd. Parking is $10.00.
For directions and to view a map of the USC campus, click here.