The Assessment Center is charged with creating a culture-of-evidence within Student Affairs. Dedicated to providing services and support to units charged with systematically self-monitoring program activity, we:
- facilitate workshops that build the skill-base needed to successfully evaluate programs;
- provide access to current information on outcomes assessment, performance measurement, and evaluation through our website http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/assess/index.html and research library;
- offer opportunities to collaborate with academic units to advance the practice of outcomes assessment;
- offer a non-academic-credit certificate program to fortify the assessment capacity and professional development of Student Affairs professionals.
- Offer field placement opportunities for graduate students interested in assessment in various student affairs departments and programs in collaboration with the Rossier School of Education.