Student Affairs Information Technology
USC Student Affairs
Center Programs - Disability Services & Programs

How to Register or Re-Register
To register with Disability Services and Programs and/or request accommodations through our online system, you will need to do the following:

  1. Provide our office with documentation for your disability. Our documentation guidelines are available online. You can also contact our office with questions.
  2. Review your information, login, and make requests at
    2. Login using the "Student Login" feature
      1. Use the identical login and password as your USC email
      2. If you have not previously registered then add yourself as a new user
    3. Update your profile information
    4. Request accommodations for a single term (fall, spring, summer)
      1. Students desiring only to have their disability verified by DSP should enter “Disability Verification” in the field for requesting other accommodations.
Please contact us if you have any questions or difficulties with the online registration system. Our counselors can be reached at (213) 740-8205 or

DSP Registration

DSP Accommodation Letters

To enlarge to fullscreen start the presentation and click the full screen button Fullscreen Button located on the lower right.

New Users

  1. We will not review your request until we have received proper documentation supporting your disability. Please contact us if you have any questions.
  2. Once your request has been updated you will receive an automatic email from You can then login to review the status of your request.
  3. If recommended for accommodations you can then print your accommodation letters for the semester. This can be done by clicking on “View Current Requests”.
  4. Accommodation letters must be shared with each professor and/or appropriate departmental contact person. We recommend printing two copies for each course so you can retain your own copy signed/dated by the professor and/or departmental contact.

Returning Users

  1. Your profile information should be updated regularly.
  2. Accommodation requests will need to be made for each semester you wish to use them.
  3. If new/updated documentation will be required you will be able to see when your documentation is good through. If additional documentation will not be needed then your good through term will be listed for the year 3000 or after as a default.
  4. So long as you are requesting accommodations already approved then you will be able to continue straight through to printing your own letters after entering your courses.
  5. If you request a new accommodation then your documentation will need to be reviewed.
  6. When your accommodation requests have been updated you will automatically be emailed.