Tennis Complex Hours
Daylight Hours Only (reserved for USC RecSports Tennis Club Members
Mondays & Thursdays 6pm-10pm)
The Tennis Complex (6 courts) is located behind Dedeaux Baseball field. Courts are washed on Friday mornings. Call the Lyon Center (Recreational Sports) for court availability (213) 740-0786. Two courts have been newly re-surfaced with sport court. This multi-purpose surface allows individuals to play tennis, soccer, floor hockey, volleyball, and basketball. Give them a try. We call them CAGE SPORTS! Future plans for lighting the courts are being discussed
**Now with Lights
Mark's Tennis Stadium Hours:
CLOSED. Athletics oly. No recreation time available
Tennis Courts Priority:
1. Athletics - Court #1 on home matches.
2. Physical Education classes.
3. Recreational Sports - Remainder of the daylight hours
- Courts are on a non-reserved basis (first come first serve)
- Play is limited to one hour (singles or doubles) when players are waiting. Please use the "Honor System."
- Please keep the courts as clean as possible. No food or drinks on the courts
- Do not hit balls against the windscreens
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, food, etc. allowed on the courts
- Courts are restricted to USC students, staff and faculty
- No private lessons unless prior written approach through USC Recreational Sports
- No running or black-soled shoes permitted on the courts
- Appropriate tennis attire is expected